Monday, September 2, 2013
P&P Headline Acronyms: Answers!
1. Single Young Gentleman Moves to Netherfield
2. George Wickham's Despicable Past Brought to Light
3. Jane Bennet Catches Terrible Cold
4. Lydia Bennet Elopes With George Wickham
5. Charlotte Lucas Accepts Mr. Collins' Proposal of Marriage
6. Mr. Collins Proposes to Elizabeth Bennet and Is Refused
7. Fitzwilliam Darcy Calls Elizabeth Bennet "Tolerable, But Not Handsome Enough to Tempt Me"
8. Lydia Bennet Wants to Go to Brighton
9. Fitzwilliam Darcy Marries Elizabeth Bennet and Charles Bingley Marries Jane Bennet in Double Wedding
10. Fitzwilliam Darcy's Proposal of Marraige to Elizabeth Bennet Is Refused
And our winner is... Mrs. George Knightley, with 9.5 out of 10 points! (I say 9.5 because it is Single Young Gentleman Moves to Netherfield, not Single Young Gentlemen Move to Netherfield, but it was a case of tense and may even have been a typo, so we won't worry about it.) Thanks to all who participated!