These trivia questions all come from the wonderful fourth episode-- though why I am distinguishing it from the others with the word "wonderful," I really could not say, for they are all worthy of that appellation.
And why I am so formal in Club posts, I couldn't say either.
1. Which character's face is the first to be seen in this episode?
2. How old was Georgiana Darcy when she
3. Complete the quote: "Have some ____, Lizzy; I am sure it will do you good."
4. What was it that Lydia should have put on the roof of the carriage so Kitty would not squash it?
5. What is the name of Mr. Darcy's fencing teacher?
6. What is Elizabeth's parting remark to Wickham at the "farewell to the regiment" party?
7. Who says the candid remark, "It's vile, isn't it, Lizzy?" and to what is this person referring?
8. How far is Lambton from Pemberley?
9. Why does Kitty feel that she has as much right to go to Brighton as Lydia (and more)?
10. Complete the quote and tell who said it: "I think one would be willing to put up with a good deal to be ____."
Have fun! Answers will be revealed on Saturday.