And, of course, do not cheat and peek at the quotes although it may be easy to. ;)
1. Yes, yes, but this is all extremely vexing. I am QUITE put out!
2. I think one would be willing to put up with a good deal to be mistress of Pemberley.
3. I am resigned. Resignation is never so perfect, as when the blessing denied begins to lose somewhat of its value in our estimation.
4. What's the matter, Mamma? Why do you keep winking at me? What am I to do?
5. Well, well, what do we live for, but to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn?
6. The very rich can afford to give offense wherever they go. We need not care for their good opinion.
7. Well, we must allow her to be an excellent walker, I suppose. But her appearance this morning—she really looked almost wild.
8. I know you find great enjoyment in professing opinions which are not your own.
9. We must stem the tide of malice, and pour into each other's wounded bosoms the balm of sisterly consolation.
10. You think that, Jane, if it gives you comfort.
Happy April Fool's Day! This post will take on a normal appearance tomorrow. If you can see this, you are a clever creature indeed. :)