Monday, October 7, 2013
Game the Thirty-Ninth: The One About Us
This game is just a wee bit different from the norm... in honor of the two years and four days that Miss Marianne and Miss Dashwood have known each other, this week's game will focus on trivia facts about them and their friendship. (It's not narcissism if there are two people involved. Fact.) The quiz is fairly simple, and all of the answers can be found somewhere on this blog. You may have to dig deeper for some facts than for others, of course. :D
1. How did we meet each other?
2. Who discovered P&P first?
3. When did we first see each other in real life, and how many times has this happened?
4. Were we knowledgeable about Jane Austen before we actually read her books?
5. Which is our favorite film version of Mansfield Park?
6. Which of us began blogging first?
7. Which is our second-favorite Jane Austen movie (after P&P95, of course)?
8. Who created the Which P&P Miss Are You? quiz?
9. Which of us has had real-life experience with English Country Dancing?
10. Which of us prefers the 1995 adaptation of Persuasion to the 2007 one?
11. What is "probably" Miss Marianne's favorite part of P&P95? (the word probably is used as Miss Marianne used it, and is meant to be taken to mean that it is very difficult to pick a favorite scene above all others.)
12. Find us on the blog. You'll know us when you see us. ;D