Original game here.
2. SIX EICNSH EPED NI DMU--SIX INCHES DEEP IN MUD
(Yes, I really was stupid enough to forget to scramble the first word. *facepalm*)
3. IENF ESEY--FINE EYES
4. LEHEVSS IN THE LOCSTE--SHELVES IN THE CLOSET
5. SXSIVELECEY VETIDRDE--EXCESSIVELY DIVERTED
6. A RTHUT LUANIYERVSL GACNOLKEDWED--A TRUTH UNIVERSALLY ACKNOWLEDGED
(This is the one that wasn't in the movie, but a good Jane Austen/P&P fan should know anyway. Heehee.)
7. NI NVIA I VHEA GTDREUGSL--IN VAIN I HAVE STRUGGLED
8. BURLMSE DRAE DAMI--SLUMBER DEAR MAID
(Mary singing at Netherfield... "You have delighted us long enough!" The song is very fun to mimic. :))
9. YVERE VAGAES NCA CDNAE--EVERY SAVAGE CAN DANCE
10. PTOLDUEL SDHEAS FO ELMBYERPE--POLLUTED SHADES OF PEMBERLEY
Our winners are Livia Rachelle and Kiri Liz who both figured out everything. :) Thanks to all who played!