1. How old was Jennifer Ehle when P&P was filmed? 24
And where on the blog can you find that information? "The Actors" page (http://pandp95forever.blogspot.com/p/actors.html)
2. Name the song (and its composer) that Georgiana is playing during That Scene at Pemberley. Andante Favori by Beethoven.
3. What's the link to the full script of Pride and Prejudice, and where on the blog can you find it?http://pandp95forever.blogspot.com/p/links.html
Found on "Links" page
4. What is the real location of Hunsford Parsonage? Teigh Old Rectory (I do so want to stay in that B&B!)
5. "It is fortunate for you, Mr. Collins, that you possess such an extraordinary talent for flattering with delicacy. May I ask whether these pleasing attentions proceed from the impulse of the moment, or are they the result of previous study?" Give Mr. Collins's exact response to this question.They proceed chiefly from what is passing at the time, sir. I do sometimes amuse myself by writing down and arranging such little compliments as may be adapted to ordinary occasions. But I try to give them as unstudied an air as possible.
6. At what age did both the authors of this blog discover Jane Austen?
7. In your own words, name one of the Three Things You Ought to Know About P&P.
1: Lizzy Bennet. Y, not ie; one T, not two.
2: P&P95 is FIVE HOURS long. Not six, even though it has six episodes.
3: P&P is NOT a "Victorian" novel, nor is the time period Georgian. It is the Regency.
(These are more explicitly covered here.)
8. What is the name of the Mr. Darcy and Lizzy's dance (from the Netherfield ball)?
Mr. Beveridge's Maggot. (hahahaha.)
9. What is the Jane Austen film that we believe arguably ties with the greatness of P&P?
Emma 2009. (Don't agree with us? Watch it more. Also read the book. And then watch it again.)
10. Lastly, find Lydia. (Don't look at me like that. You'll know what I mean when you know it.) And say where.
This is what you were supposed to be finding:
And this is where it was: http://pandp95forever.blogspot.com/p/videos.html
Winner: The Elf
(first one to get all 10 points)
Caroline L. - 10
BatZion - 10
India Grace - 10
Livia Rachelle - 9
Emily - 8